Thamestec provide a Hardware Build and Installation service. From individual PCs to complete networks, as per your requirements.
Call 0203 488 0167 or submit a Customer Enquiry
From individual PCs to complete networks, we can supply and install all your hardware needs. Installing new hardware systems can be time-consuming and complex. We can get your new systems up and running quickly and professionally, helping to minimise disruptions to your business and reducing the drain on your internal resources.
Installations and upgrades can be planned to suit your needs. For speed, cost and convenience, work can be undertaken during normal office hours, but if minimising disruption is important we can perform the work out of business hours, including evenings & weekends.
When upgrading or replacing systems, we are expert in performing parallel installations, with phased switchovers to minimise disruption and downtime wherever possible.
On completion we will thoroughly test everything, and spend time to help familiarise your staff with the new solutions.
IT Hardware Services We Can Provide
- Supply and Installation of all IT equipment
- Install, build and configuration of existing equipment
- Re-deployment of existing hardware
- Office Relocation of IT Systems
- Operating System Installations & Upgrades
- Server Supply, build and Installations
- Printer Supply and Installations
- Network Design, build and installations
- Network Equipment Supply, Configuration and Installations
- Telecom equipment & Systems Supply and Installations
Thamestec provide a Hardware build and installation service in Essex, London & Kent.
Some of the areas included: Barking, Basildon, Bexley, Brentwood, Canary Wharf, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Crayford, Crossways, Dagenham, Dartford, Erith, Grays, Harlow, Hornchurch, Lakeside, London Gateway, Romford, Stanford-le-Hope, Southend, Thurrock, Tilbury and Upminster.